Life hacks are shortcuts to make things easier in your life. In this episode 49, the guys provide 39 Life Hacks for Dads. These are tips and tricks that fathers can use to make their lives just a little easier with their kids.
- Going to a public place and scared to lose your kid? Put a sticker or tape on your child that has your phone number – If you are going to public place
- Need organization in the car for kids stuff? Tie a shoe caddy on the back of your car seat to hold dolls, games, etc.
- Children can’t reach the sink to wash their hands? Either get a stool or cut a shampoo bottle and to extend the faucet
- Avoid kids hands getting messy with a popsicle – use a muffin cup to prevent dirty hands
- Need a door stopper – use a pool noodle
- Ladder for bunk bed uncomfortable – use a pool noodle
- Springs on a trampoline too dangerous when exposed, wrap them with a pool noodle
- Always losing bibs, can’t find them for meal time? Put a hook on the back of the high chair
- Don’t want to have your child interupt your video game? Give them a fake controller that is not connected
- Having trouble with kids helping sweep up? Put an area of colored tape and have the child sweep into the area – Make it a game
- Trouble getting your daughter’s hair into a ponytail? Use a vacuum
- Bath the baby in a laundry basket in the bathtub so toys stay close
- Use vinegar on burns – prevent blisters and ease the pain
- Use a lint roller in your play room or craft room to pick up glitter or other small pieces
- For those in hot places, use a small spray